Zinc alloy products are roughly divided into two kinds of true and false. The so-called true is real gold and silver, diamond jewelry. The so-called fake must be those alloy jewelry. In fact, the true and false claims are one-sided. Alloy jewelry is not limited by materials. It can be designed bolder, more delicate, and even more dazzling. Shiny and exciting, changing colors are the advantages of alloy jewelry.
1. The damp environment is also the enemy of alloy jewelry. It is not suitable to wear alloy jewelry when taking a bath or exercising.
2. Before storing zinc alloy products, wipe them with a clean dry cloth to remove sweat residues, water, grease and other substances that are likely to cause oxidation. Then place the alloy jewelry in an airtight pocket.
3. Say goodnight to your beloved alloy jewelry while sleeping. Now that the weather is getting hotter, the electroplated layer on the zinc alloy jewelry will quickly oxidize when contacted with sweat.
4. Zinc alloy products do not require special maintenance or cleaning with a high-end packing and cleaning machine. Just remember to keep the alloy jewelry as far as possible from acidic and alkaline substances.
5. Separate storage is a very effective protection method for alloy jewelry. Several zinc alloy products are placed together at the same time, and they will rub and scratch each other.